Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm loving the MTC!

(Michael handwrote this on May 19th ) I'm loving the MTC! It's a lot of fun here, and it's very spiritual. My companion is a hard worker and I can already tell he'll be a good missionary. My first language class was intimidating because our teacher is a native Romanian and she is planning on only speaking Romanian for the rest of our MTC stay (she spoke mostly in Romanian yesterday too, but there was enough English to get by). We had our first role-play type situation yesterday as well, but it was a little different because there were around 80 missionaries per "investigator". Still, it was a very spiritual experience and it showed me how much all of us already knows. My companion and I even got one of the investigators to pray with us! The meals here are great and the devotionals are very good, even though we've only had one and it was about the MTC rules. My favorite part of the devotional was singing the Army of Helaman song and singing "We are now the Lord's missionaries" instead of "We will be". I hope you're all have a good time because I know I am! Just so you know, my departure date and address were changed so make note. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment