Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day because I did cause I got to talk to my momma! We had a really good week too we met with M... and went to do service at her house again and are going again this week and also we got to go to the Philharmonic with her here in Ploiesti which was legit! They had a guest conductor, Sabin Pauta, and he was super cool. He's super good and he wrote this really cool piece that was a mix of a bunch of Mozart operas. It had a really cool part on his rendition of the Queen of the Night Aria... anyway it was legit. Also this week we made lasagna Italian style and it was super good. Like super super good. Of course not as good as my momma's lasagna, but almost.
The park
Elder K... beating M...'s rug
Stunt planes that were flying over the city
A church by our church
Part of the main street here (Strada Republicii)






No comments:
Post a Comment