Even though I have never met these missionaries I feel like I have gotten to know some of them. It's fun to see how they seem closer and more comfortable with each other in these pictures compared to the first ones.
Broken arm, read Michael's June 15th post to hear all about this mishap!
On sunday's the missionaries go and walk around the temple and take pictures.
On June 17th I sent a "Halfway to Romania" package for Michael's district. We made this banner, sent party hats and a box full of half donuts to celebrate.
Elder Soucy didn't get a hat. He is the elder from a previous district with the eye infection and had to stay 2 weeks longer than his district. I didn't know they had an extra, sorry!
More Sunday visits to the Temple grounds.
On temple square in Salt Lake the missionaries have little flags hanging on their tags so people will recognize the languages they speak. Michael colored a little Romanian flag to put on his.
These guys are having fun!
On the fourth of July a hot air balloon got very close to landing in the MTC.
As a special treat, they got to sit out on the lawn and watch the fireworks on the 4th.
Michael and a friend from high school, Adam Jenkins.
Having more fun!
Very funny, Michael. Yes, you speak English.
Opening travel plans, on to Romania!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment