Monday, November 21, 2011

Transfers Again!

USA!!!!
Elder Kopsa's dogs
A funny car on the road
A gypsy cart on the road
Elder Abbott outside (Con)stantines(ti)
The missionaries with some of their friends from English classes at an activity.


Hey everybodies! It's transfer time again! I will be staying in Craiova another transfer (maybe. I'll explain later)! Elder Kopsa is leaving to Sibiu, and Elder Rasmussen, Elder Lee and I will stay here in Craiova. My new companion is Elder Veenendaal, who will be coming from Chisinau, Moldova. He's in his last transfer! As in he has only one transfer left, and because he is in his last transfer and it's Christmas time the mission has decided to give his family a little Christmas present and send him and the other last transfer missionaries home 3 weeks early. That means that I'm here in Craiova at least for another 3 weeks, and then when my companion leaves I will either get another one, or be in a 3-some here in Craiova, or be transferred to a different city, or we'll trade companions here and send someone out of Craiova, or something. I don't know really. But the cool news is that I'm getting Elder Veenendaal as a companion! I've heard he's a really cool missionary. He's been a zone leader for a few transfers now so he knows what he's doing too. In other news, it snowed for the first time today in Craiova! It wasn't really snow, mostly just little tiny snowflakes that weren't very common, but they were in the air! Not on the ground, though. That'll wait another few weeks. It's also been super foggy here lately and yesterday the fog didn't leave. Ever. Like it just sat on the city all day. I've never lived somewhere with frequent fog, so it's kind of a new experience for me. It's pretty cool. Exciting things that are happening this week is that Gina, one of the other elders' investigators, is getting baptized Friday! :D It's super exciting and I'm excited for her! Sorry I don't have lots of time to write today, but don't worry I'll be back writing to you again next week. :) Multă Dragoste! Elder Michael Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment