Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Party!

Meppy Holimaskah everyone!

It's December already! It's weird to think that Christmas is so close, but to prove it, we had our Branch Christmas party this last week! It was very fun, even if it wasn't super Christmasy. We watched a Christmas movie, then played Christmas pictionary, then played the ninja hand slap game. Apparently in Romania they have the same game just played with feet instead of hands, but they wanted to play the hand game because they never do, so that's what we did. We also had great desserts and it was a fun party all around. We had quite a few less actives show up to the party and to church the next day. It was cool to see so many people come.

As for investigators we kind of took a step backwards this week. Dani isn't sure she's ready to get baptized and we weren't able to meet with her at all. We had a lesson with another girl, Cosmina, who's sister is an investigator, but that was it. We did meet some cool people at English class signups who were cool, so maybe they'll be good contacts when classes start up on Tuesday. It was kind of a slow week but still fun! Elder Veenendaal and I are having a great time talking to people on the streets and we found a lot of people interested in English classes and a few people who we can hopefully start teaching. We've also been making great food lately. Sorry I can't send pictures from Thanksgiving like I said I would. This computer I'm on won't let me plug my camera in. We had a great week, though, and we're looking forward to a great last week together before Elder Veenendaal leaves for America to be there for Christmas! It's way cool that he's getting home in time for that.

I hope all of you are doing super great! I love hearing from you and writing! Sănătate şi numai bine vă doresc prin aceste sărbători!

Vă vom pietre pe voi

Elder Michael Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment