Monday, October 8, 2012

Good Week

 C... and B...
 This hearse is FUN!
The Primarie at night


Hello!
This was a really good week!  We had a lot of lessons with new people and everything's looking good with quite a few of our investigators right now.  One of our new investigators lived in the states for a while so he knows English which is cool.  He's also a theology/Romanian literature double major and is super cool.  I hope he progresses and that our other investigators we've been working with go somewhere too.  M..., our English student investigator, wasn't able to come to church unfortunately, but she said she might be able to this coming week.  There hasn't been much else that happened that I can think of to report.
Unfortunately we didn't get to watch conference this week but we are getting to download it so we can watch it on our mini DVD players later this week.  I did hear about all the age change intense things that happened, though.  I can't wait to watch the rest of conference either.
I hope all of you have a great post-conference week!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Haide!

No comments:

Post a Comment