Monday, January 14, 2013
Mavrodin and transfers
Bună!
We had a pretty good week this week. We managed to get to Mavrodin finally (we've been trying to go for a while but there haven't been any buses going recently) and the members there are doing pretty well. They have problems with transportation (it doesn't exist on Sundays) so they can't come to church all the time but they're doing really well and they were excited to see us. We're still having trouble getting M... back to Alexandria but hopefully sometime soon we can get him back and he can start getting ready to be baptized again! He's still doing well as far as I know.
We also found out what's happening at transfers on Wednesday and I'll be getting Elder P... here in Alexandria. He's really musically talented from what I've heard so that's cool. He'll have to teach me something! Also this week we went to Buc to have district meeting with them and then had lunch with the M...'s! Elder M... is a super good cook and it was awesome. Besides that it was a pretty slow week, a lot of people cancelled on us, our referrals we're trying to contact are never home, but at least I had Frosted Flakes that I saved from Christmas and ate last night. I just have to say, American cereal is the best cereal anywhere. So don't take it for granted.
Pa!
Elder Michael Abbott
Hai să vedem dacă sora mea poate să citească asta singură deja! Ea studiază Românește să știți.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment