Monday, January 28, 2013

A..., A..., and M...


こんにちは!
So to start off I'm super excited for Katie going to Japan!  I honestly never even really thought about her going there.  But it'll be super awesome!  I can't wait to see her go crazy in Japanese talking to people and no one knowing what she's saying.  Also I'm super excited to have 2 whole weeks with her before she heads out after I get home!
As for stuff that happened here this week, we had a few investigators (A... and A...) come to church yesterday that we had been having a hard time getting in touch with.  They're super cool and seem really sincere.  We gave them a soft baptismal commitment in a little lesson after church and they're super accepting even if they're kinda quiet sometimes.  They're really humble and teachable though and really want to do what's right.  Also we got really good news yesterday that M... might be able to come back to Alexandria finally!  He got a little bit of money and he's working on setting up a job here.  One of the members here is one of his best friends and they're trying to convince the member's boss to hire him to replace one of the two openings they have at the restaurant his friend works at.  So we're hoping that he'll get back this week.
Aside from that we have a few cool potential investigators that we'll try to contact again that we found knocking vile and we also have spent a lot of time with English advertising so hopefully we get a lot of cool people who come to that.
This week was super good and it was super cool to hear about Katie's call!
Sunt foarte încântat că sora mea e atât de tare.
With love, Elder Michael Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment