Hey everyone!
This has been a pretty good week mostly normal stuff but we finally got a new investigator here. It's been long enough right? She's pretty cool though she's a former investigator of the sisters and we taught her before even finding out that she's been taught before. So that's cool. Also probably the highlight of this week was getting to give the Gift of the Holy Ghost to F... who was baptized last week. It was a cool experience and it was super cool to get to do that for the first time. We had a really good sacrament meeting too which is good. Also I found out this week that Fr..., the investigator I had in Panduri that was waiting on First Presidency permission before he could get baptized finally got his response back and the First Presidency has "no objection" to him being baptized, so he'll have an interview with President Hill this week and he'll probably be baptized in the next week or two. I'm super excited. He's super cool and totally was ready he just had to wait a while for the answer to come back. Also his sister is taking lessons now... basically it's just super cool how it's all working out.
Anyway, that's pretty much all that happened this week. It was a pretty exciting but also somewhat normal week. I hope all of you are doing great and I hope you have a great week! Loves!
-Elder Michael Abbott
вє юбеск пе вои тоць
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment