Monday, April 22, 2013

The Last Conference...


Hey peeps!
So this was a good week, we got a referral who ended up not working out and we won cinnamon rolls from Elder K... because we contacted a bunch of people and... we had Zone Conference!  It was a super legit conference and we had a lot of fun there and also it was super spiritual.  It was mostly weird though just that it was my last conference!  I didn't even realize it was until I saw my name on the program as one of the departing missionaries because we always have the missionaries who are at their last zone conference bear their testimony.  So I did that.
The rest of the zone conference was also really good.  We learned about our purpose from the AP's and I really liked it and there was a good musical number that Sora G... wrote for Elder K... to sing.  It was super good.
Anyway, besides that it was a pretty normal week.  I hope all of you are doing well!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Szeretlek
 Michael's apartment - look how clean!  Impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment