Hey everyone!
It's been a hot week here in Pitești, but that's alright. Not much has happened big, we're still meeting with A... and she's still working toward her baptism on the 13th of next month. Really there are only two big things to tell you all about this week. First of all, our district decided we wanted to do another epic project. At the zone conference we heard the epic projects of all of the other companionships in the zone and there was one cool one that we want to try here too, which is to make a video for mormonii.ro (the mormon.org site for Romania). They filmed a member in their city and are going to put the video on the site, while another missionary (who was working in the office until he had medical problems and is now in America for a few months fixing it) is working on remodeling the website so that it can be more like the real Mormon.org site. So, we're doing the same thing. We're filming a member here in Pitești named D... and it'll be cool (we hope).
Also, I found out this last Saturday that Elder Lah... will be leaving and going to Alexandria, and that in his place, Elder J..., my MTC companion will come to be with Elder Las...! It'll be super cool to have him in the city with me. We haven't served near each other since the MTC so I haven't met him very many times since then. Just at transfers and conferences every once in a while. And also I'm going to be the District Leader here. It's really weird and intimidating that I'm supposed to be a leader, but hopefully I do okay. Other than that not much happened this week. We're working on getting new investigators because all of our potentials have fallen off now and we need more.
I hope you're all doing well!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Nu-mi vine să cred că fratele și tatăl meu au mâncat lăcuste.
a flower on a tree
Centru
A cake we made for Father's day and then ate!
Happy Father's Day!
Percy's cousin

No comments:
Post a Comment