Salut!
This was a pretty good week for us here in Pitești. We met with A... again, with M... (a member) to help Elder E... with his Romanian, and we contacted a lot. We're trying to get new investigators because we're fresh out of potentials and all we really have left is A.... And in a few weeks she won't be an investigator anymore. But that's a good thing, not a bad thing. :)
The real major event of this week was that Elder J... came to Pitești! It was sad to see Elder Lah... go, because I've been with him in this city for over 4 months, but it's great to have Elder J... here! We were companions in the MTC and it's been super fun to catch up and find out what's been going on in each other's lives for the last year. Before Wednesday we had only seen each other 2 or 3 times since we arrived here in the country so it's super cool to be in the same district and see each other more often!
Honestly not much else has happened this week except a giant rainstorm that we had over the weekend. On Saturday Elder E... and I got soaked because we didn't expect rain to come from a perfectly blue sky on a hot summer day until it started raining. Sorry this wasn't a super eventful week. I wish I had more to write about but I don't really. So I hope you all have a great week and I'll write you all again next week!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Faptul distractiv al zilei: cuvântul „salut” este o salutare franceză care a fost împrumutată de către Românii.
Pretty funny menu choice...garden "stuff"
Elder Abbott and Elder Lah...
Elder Abbott and Elder J...
More smile contacting

No comments:
Post a Comment