Monday, July 23, 2012

Aceasta propozitie are sens


To whom it may concern,
This was a great week!  I had tons of fun.  I could really just end my letter there couldn't I?  No.
I went on two exchanges this week!  I went with Elder J... which was super fun because we were companions in the MTC a year ago!  We had our exchange on the 18th, exactly a year after we left the MTC.  We planned that. :)  Also I had an exchange with Elder B..., one of our zone leaders.  We had a ton of fun and got to try a new contacting method which was to put up posters advertising our non-smoking program that we have.  It helps people quit smoking.  And it's super effective.  For example, just now while I was typing this a lady called me wanting to know how us missionaries can help her quit smoking!  So yeah it's awesome.  Also on our exchange we had giant pizza.  We found a place which sells and delivers 2.5 kg pizzas for 45 lei.  So we got 2 pizzas for 90 lei and split it among us 6 missionaries that were here for the day in Pitești.  It was good and cheap and we had leftovers.
Basically it was a really fun week and it went by super fast too.  I hope all of you had a great week too and I'll let you know next Monday what's happening at transfers!  I love you all!
Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Fumatul dăunează grav sănătății.

 a gate...to nowhere
 Really big pizza
 posters
 close up
 dirty car
 dirty window
Really good Drumstick-like ice-cream that costs 1 leu!

No comments:

Post a Comment