We had a super good week this week! First off, the other elders' investigator (Cr...) got baptized. He has a super cool last name because he's Russian originally but has lived here for a long time so he knows Romanian and Hungarian and English and Russian very well. He's super legit but not only for those reasons haha. His baptism was super awesome. The spirit was really strong and it was a really cool moment when he was bearing his testimony after his baptism and he said "I know I'll have trials but I know I'll be able to get through them because I have God with me and the missionaries with me." and then one of the members was like "and us!" haha it was really funny but also super cool. It was a great day.
Also the next day we had a branch activity and we got to go to Vadu Crişului which was super fun. We stopped by the river and had slănină (pig fat roasted over an open fire with its grease dripped on bread and then eaten with tomatoes and onions). It tasted super good it was just really greasy haha. After that we got to go see a waterfall, explore some caves, hike to a super cool lookout point, play football, soccer, frisbee, etc. and basically it was a super fun day.
Also something eventful that happened this week was that I found out I'll be training again! I don't know who my next baby boy is going to be but I'll find out Wednesday. It'll be sad parting with Elder A... cause we had a blast together but I'm looking forward to it and I think it'll be super fun. Also this week we got to meet with some of our English students and we're meeting with them more to see if they're interested in the church. We still have a few to meet with who are pretty cool and I hope they like it. Basically it's going to be another pretty cool week. I hope all of you are doing great and I'll write again next week!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Am văzut un liliac în peşteră!
We pranked the other elders by putting a big fish in their bathtub.
Cr...'s Baptism
part of the river
a waterfall
Us in a cave.
At the lookout
missionaries with Cr...








No comments:
Post a Comment