Monday, September 17, 2012

Oradea is still Oradea


Hello People!
So this was a pretty good week.  I went to Buc to get my little baby boboc this week and I got... Elder P...!  He's cool and we're getting along well.  Unfortunately I forgot my memory card back at the apartment so you don't get any pics until next week.  Also Elder H... surprised everyone by suddenly training again so now I have 2 brothers!  We took a giant family picture while we were at the mission home with everyone but like I said I don't have the memory card, but I'll make sure to send it next week.
Other than that Oradea is... still Oradea haha.  It's doing really well just nothing changed this week.  We did get to go to a member's house and teach a lesson to her.  She's really old but she's also super cool.  She went to the temple and got proxy work done for her husband who died a few years back and got sealed to him in July and since then she's been a super solid member.  It was a super cool visit and she talked a lot about how her childhood was rough but that because she learned how to forgive people her life is now at peace.  Especially because she now is sealed to her husband.  It was a super legit visit and I liked it a ton.  We also have visits with our investigators set up for Wednesday and Thursday so hopefully we can meet with them.
I hope all of you are doing great and I'll talk to you all next week!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
De câteva sâptămăni fac pliometrice de dimineaţă şi acum pot să prind coşul ca şi cum puteam în trecut!  Încă nu pot să marchez un slamdunk, dar poate în curând.

No comments:

Post a Comment