Monday, September 3, 2012

Zone Conference


Bine aţi revenit!
De la ultima dată când ne aţi văzut, Elder Abbott a mai câştigat un game.  Deci acum el a rămas cu un singur game de câştigat până ce el câştigă şi meciul.  Serva e a lui S....  Pentru cei care n-aţi văzut prima parte a meciului, Elder S... a câştigat primul set cu scor de 6-3, iar Elder Abbott a câştigat următorul cu scor de 6-4.  În ultimul set scorul s-a rămas la 5-4.  Elder S... serveşte...
This was a pretty good week!  We had zone conference which was super fun and we also learned a lot!  We talked a lot about working with members and how to best fulfill our purpose through different kinds of missionary work.  Also I got to see a lot of old friends including Elder L... and Elder M..., who came from Sibiu to the conference.  Elder M...'s going home next transfer so he also gave his departing testimony, because it was his last zone conference.  It was super cool to see him there and to see a lot of other friends.
Also this week we talked more with our potential investigators from English class.  We didn't manage to have a lesson with them yet but we're meeting them on Thursday.
You may have also figured this out from the beginning of the email, but we also got to play tennis this week!!!!  :D  It was super fun and I was super happy to get to play tennis again finally!  It's been well over a year and a half since I last played but ever since taking a class from my awesome Uncle Brad I've loved it and I love playing and had missed it.  We played on clay courts which was cool.  It was the first time I had played on a surface other than hard-court.
It was another super fun week and I hope all of you had a good time too!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott

 Yes.
 Elder M... and Elder Abbott
 Elder Abbott's Zone
 What button? ( the sign must say to push a button)

"If you can read this it means you're too close" 
 broken rackets at the courts
Elder Abbott after a serve

No comments:

Post a Comment