Monday, November 12, 2012

Exchanges, English and E...eeenvestigators

Happy two days after 10.11.12 day!
So this was a pretty good week.  We had a two day exchange with the zone leaders, so Elder P... was in Arad for two days while I was here with ELDER B...!!!!  It was super fun.  We were in Deva for our first transfer in the country and we were also in the MTC together and we are super good friends so we had a blast.  We also went to Casa Piraţilor during our exchange and today for p-day I went again with the rest of my district.  It's a pretty cheap awesome restaurant with "Probabil cea mai bună pizza din oraş" so we decided to try it out and they were right.
Also we finally got to meet with our investigators!  Today we met with both of them and it was awesome!  M... is still doing great she's super open and super awesome it's just hard to get her to realize the full full full purpose of what we're doing.  She just likes listening to us for the most part and learning new things I don't think it's really set in yet for her why all of this is super important.  It's kinda tough too because we haven't met in a while but we're meeting Thursday and hopefully things will pick up.  Our other investigator (Ma...) is doing great as well.  I don't remember if I told you all already but he's a theology major... so it's kinda hard to explain some doctrines to him that people mess up a lot on (such as the godhead, pre-earth life, reality of a bodily resurrection, etc.)  But we're working with him and he always reads what we tell him to from the Book of Mormon which makes him one of the best investigators I've ever had that way.  Haha today we were walking down the road and I remembered something else he should read and I was like "oh I have something for you to read" and he said "vorbeşte căci robul tău ascultă" (speak for thy servant listeneth 1 Sam. 3:9).  I laughed.
Anyway, other than that our English classes are going pretty well and we have a cool girl in one of them who knows English like perfectly and plays Cello for the Baptist church here and we might go listen to her sometime.  Anyway, I hope all of you have a great week!
With love, Elder Michael Abbott
"Satana e FOARTE şmecher!"

No comments:

Post a Comment