Monday, March 11, 2013

The rate of exchange

Hello everyone!
I'm pleased to announce that the exchange rate for Elder Abbott to the week doubled this week!  Haha I had two exchanges this week and they were super good.  I got to go with Elder T... (Frumosul nostru asistent) and it was super awesome!  We mostly just contacted all day but we had one lesson if I remember right.  I don't remember if we had the lesson on Tuesday or Wednesday... but it was with G... and it went really well.  We committed him to get baptized when he finds out the church is true.  He's a super cool guy and is a chef at a restaurant!  So maybe someday he'll make us food.
Also I went on exchange with Elder S... and we had a good time.  It was his birthday that day and we had soup for his birthday.  And went to Elder C...'s investigator's baptism which was sick!  I'm glad Elder C... got a baptism finally cause he works his tail off all day every day and is a super good example to everyone and it was cool to see him finally get a baptism.  His first in the mission if I remember right.  He's legit for the few of you who don't know him.  We also had a potluck district dinner for Elder S...'s birthday the next day, and I made waffles and the sisters made this super good mac and cheese with bacon dish.  It was good.
Also this week we went to Alexandria and saw a concert that Elder B... and Elder P... put on at a high school.  We went to film it so that we can get the video out and publicize us doing this kind of thing.  It was a super good opportunity to open doors with people who we wouldn't normally meet.  The director of the high school (Romanian equivalent of a principal) was super happy about the concert, loved it, loved Elder B... and Elder P..., and basically loved the fact that we're cool.  Haha also everyone there was super happy that we surprised them by knowing the Romanian national anthem and we sang it with them.  It was a super cool experience.
All our investigators are still doing great, and this week is looking like it'll be a really good one as well.  I hope all of you are doing great!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott

 The concert




No comments:

Post a Comment