This was another good week! Our investigators are all still doing great, but we're not meeting with S... anymore because we gave her over to the sisters. But she's still going to get baptized in a few weeks. F... is still doing amazing and is still coming to church and M... came to our youth activity where we made șaorme and he loved the activity. We also had a member bring one of there tenants from one of there places they own (the member is a landlady) and he really like Priesthood meeting and we're going to meet with him later tonight. He seemed super cool so I'm excited to work with him.
Also this week I got to go on exchange with Elder R... in Craiova! It was super fun. I hadn't been back there in a year and it was a really weird feeling walking up into the middle of the train station from the tunnel that runs from the platforms to the station. I hadn't been there for forever but it still felt like I had been there like two weeks ago. I stayed in a different apartment so I didn't have that deja vu going on but while we were around contacting the whole day it was just a big walk down memory lane. We also made some visits to some members and luckily they all remembered me. C..., who was baptized while I was there, is still doing great with all her kids (who were also baptized right before I got to Craiova in 2011) plus one new one that she had last spring. So basically it was just a super fun experience being there and it was legit! I also got to go back to Pitești on the way back to Buc because we drove a car back and Elder S... and I (Elder S... served in Pitești up until I left Craiova, and then we switched spots) were reveling in memories as we took a quick walk through Trivale Park and met with M..., one of our favorite members there. It was just a super fun trip. Another funny thing about it though was that we drove a car back to Buc through Pitești and it was the first time I had driven in almost 2 years. It was a super weird sensation and I was a little rusty at first. Haha I actually got pulled over getting on the freeway like 10 minutes into my first drive in 2 years and I was thinking "I didn't do anything wrong right?" because I had been going under the speed limit, the cop wasn't even following me he just flagged me down and yeah I was just confused. So the cop asked for licence and registration like normal and I gave it to him and then he just told me to turn on the lights because they have a law that you have to have your headlights on on the freeway regardless of conditions. So that's how the first time I've ever been pulled over went.
Anyway, it was a great week and I hope all of you had a great week too! My sister turned 19 also so everyone who forgot you better tell her happy birthday now.
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Am marcat 156 la popice și însumi m-am uimit tare mult.
Elder N..., Elder Abbott, and Elder E...
Elder Abbott and Elder B... and a dog that wanted their food
M... and Elder Abbott




No comments:
Post a Comment