Hey everyone!
This was a pretty good week. Unfortunately the baptism with N... didn't happen. She just turned out to be less sincere with her desires than we thought but it was really cool because even though she's not getting baptized soon probably she was the tool we needed to get a member reactivated and that's super awesome!
Also this week we met with M..., who (if I didn't say this last week too) is back from out of town finally and is working here now and is getting baptized on March 31st! So that's super good news and also we had a super cool miracle experience this week. We had two goals this transfer for our district/companionship which were 1) get 5 new investigators and 2) find someone legit through someone else (ideally through a referral). So we've been trying all transfer to hit our goals and we got to Sunday evening with like 3 hours left before our time runs out (cause we had to get numbers in Sunday night) and we had 3 new investigators for the transfer and no referalls. And it was looking like we weren't going to hit either goal. But then we got a call from this guy that we met on the street a week or two ago who said he wanted to meet but we were with people so we gave him a pass-along card. He had also called us earlier this week when we were in Bucharest for District Meeting and said he'd come to church. So when he called us he apologized that he didn't come to church because his Aunt had died and he had her funeral this morning but then he invited us over! So we went over and ended up meeting not only with him, but also with 3 of his super good friends who live in his block, one of whom I contacted with Elder C... back in December but who we had lost track of. So we ended up getting 4 new investigators and found someone through someone else, and all of them are legit and want to come to church. I'd say I'm most excited for E... (one of the friends we met for the first time last night). He's super faithful and doesn't smoke or drink or do other stuff like that because "Satan wants you to just do all kinds of things" but he thinks that we should try to do good things, not just what Satan wants. So he's super legit.
Unfortunately, the one downside to all of this is that I'm not going to see firsthand how they progress because I'm getting transferred to Buc! But I'll be able to come back next transfer for exchanges so that's good! And so yeah basically God is a God of miracles and he knows what he's doing. And we shouldn't ever doubt that.
I hope you all have a great week!
With love, Elder Michael Abbott
Me making waffles!!!! (we love waffles. And we think we may have found a reference to them in the bible... Ex.16?...)
Double waffle making!
Elder Abbott and M...
Elder Abbott and the Branch

No comments:
Post a Comment