Ce faceți?
This was a super cool week I'm not going to lie. We were having some problems between an investigator and member and it was a super stressful week because she wanted to get baptized and he wanted to come back and be active in the church but neither of them wanted to see the other one... which is a problem haha but basically after a lot of talking, patience, spirit, atonement, etc. they ended up meeting after Sacrament meeting on Sunday and they totally fixed the problems and now there isn't anything wrong! And N... (the investigator) is getting baptized on Saturday! She really was a blessing haha. Elder P... and I didn't really do anything to find her. She just found us and then after a little patience we figured out that she's legit and she loves the church and wants to be baptized! Her main motivation was that she had seen a member's example/testimony and looked up the church on the internet for a while (she had been trying to find the true church for a while before she started researching) and she liked what she saw so she met with us and now she's growing a testimony and feeling the Holy Ghost and progressing super fast and like I said she's ready to get baptized now! So it's legit.
Also this week we had interviews with President and Sora Hill and with the assistants and it was cool. I always love it when we have interviews because we get to just talk and chill and we don't see the assistants and I don't get to talk to Sora Hill super often but she's super cool and it's always great talking to all of them. So that was awesome.
I'm pretty sure this will be my last transfer here in Alexandria and it's been a super cool place. I'm not done here obviously but already I can see that God put me here for a reason and that I've grown a ton because of everything that's happened here in the last 2 transfers. I hope all of you have a great week!
Cu dragoste multă
Elder Michael Abbott
Prelegerile despre credință ale lui Joseph Smith sunt foarte bune dacă vă înteresează să le citiți.
With President and Sora Hill
A retro ambulance
...from the front
A begger kid who we're chill with

No comments:
Post a Comment