I'm in Alexandria now! It's a pretty small city but it's been pretty cool so far. We only had 7 people at church Sunday if you don't include a gypsy lady who came to beg from us and an investigator who showed up at the very end of Sacrament Meeting, but the members who do come are super cool! One lady, Sora E..., is super nice and likes to feed the missionaries every week and also is ridiculously nice to everyone and has a super strong testimony, then we have our branch president from Bucharest who's super cool and I'm not going to go into detail about everyone but they're all super cool. Also just in case you didn't know I'm here with Elder C... who's in his second transfer here and it's been fun so far.
Basically this city, even though it's small, is looking like it'll be pretty cool. We had a lesson the first full day I was here with an investigator who was referred by M..., one of the members here who served as a minimissionary last year in Oradea and I met him while I was in Deva when we went to Lipova for a zone P-Day but that's a different story. The point is this investigator (Mi...) is super legit. He's young and really just wants to be better in his life and that very first night we had a lesson with him (I think the other missionaries had actually had lessons with him before but hadn't committed him to be baptized) we committed him to be baptized and then the next night we had another lesson with him and gave him a date for the 29th of December! We might have to change it though if M... can't get work off to be there. Also Mi... came to church on Sunday and basically he's super legit. Also we have some other cool investigators and potential investigators and we're meeting with one of them tonight. Basically it's looking like things are going pretty well here.
I hope all of you are doing great!
Vă salut
Elder Michael Abbott

No comments:
Post a Comment