So for those of you who haven't heard already this week I found out I'm getting transferred to Alexandria, which is in Southern Romania between Craiova (where I was last Christmas) and Bucharest. So I'll be there for Christmas. I'm really excited to see G..., one of the members from Craiova who lives in Alexandria but was in Craiova to go to college. I'll let you know what the city's like next week cause all I really know about it is that it's small haha.
Also this week the highlight of our week came on Sunday when we got to go to a Baptist concert/sermon thing which was really pretty cool. The keynote speaker was V... B... who's from Texas and he was pretty cool. We were there mostly to watch the concert though cause one of our English students plays the cello for their church. It was a really cool concert and we enjoyed it.
Also this week was Romania's equivalent of our Independence Day which they have on December 1st and we went to watch a big presentation in centru which was pretty cool.
Really other than that not much happened this week except investigators cancelling on us. Two investigators told us they'd come to church and cancelled Saturday and we had quite a few lessons fall through but it was a good week overall and we got to work on English posters for next transfer which was good. I hope you all are having a great December!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Am fost în vizită la Alexandria doar de trei ori.

No comments:
Post a Comment