Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas is coming


Hey everyone!
So this was another good week!  First off our investigator M... who had a baptismal date last week is getting baptized still just a little later so Ma... can come to his baptism.  He had to ask for work off.  Also we have some other cool investigators right now (R... and his wife) who came to church this last week and even brought friends!  So we had 4 guests at church this week and the district president was there and he gave a super good talk.   I liked especially one part when he talked about how you can't know something's true until you try it.  He related it to the church and said that you can't know really how much the church can bless you or how much baptism will do until you're baptized.  He then related it to love and how you're not going to feel love until you actively love, you can't see what's in a book until you open it, etc.  It was a really good talk.
Also today we're going to have a missionary christmas party in Buc which I'm super excited for cause it's always super fun.  Sorry though I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera cord at home.  Anyway, I hope all of you have a great pre-Christmas week!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
Nu poți să termini nimic până nu începi.

No comments:

Post a Comment