Monday, December 31, 2012
Christmas and New Year!
La mulți ani tuturor!
This was a good Christmas week. We got permission to go to Buc to watch a movie with the missionaries there (Wreck-it Ralph. Yes, I set foot in a theater. It was a super weird feeling for all of us haha) and I also got to skype my family which makes any week good! Also we met up with some members after Christmas (in the last few days) and managed to get one lesson with R.... We brought E... with us and she explained things he wanted to know about really well. She's a super awesome member. He's doing pretty well but he got sick on Saturday and couldn't make it to church on Sunday so his family didn't come either. M... is still la țară so we haven't been able to meet with him. Today we're going to go to Bucharest again to meet up with the missionaries and have a missionary new year party! It's gonna be super fun!
Also this week I conducted at Sacrament meeting again. It was cool. Also I got to give a talk and so did Elder C.... He did really well and I think people liked my talk too. Hopefully haha. Not much else is happening here except for the fact that we've had a few (possibly) genius finding ideas and you might hear more about that later. I hope all of you have a great New Year!
With Love, Elder Michael Abbott
La mulți ani, la revedere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment